This training focuses on four specific areas to enhance healthcare workers’ ability to care for patients suffering from depression.
- Advocacy: Identify why and how social workers can advocate to improve care
- Therapeutic Relationship: Describe essential components of the therapeutic relationship
- Cognitive Theory Approaches: Identify key components of cognitive theory and symptom targeted intervention
- Psychoeducation: Identify psychoeducation principles to apply in your practice
Expiration Date: 04-30-2017
Before You Begin
Register for a free account at American Kidney Fund.
- Enroll in the course
- Take the post test. A score of 80% or greater is needed to pass. If you fail the first time, you have only one chance to pass before being blocked from taking the test for 7 days. After a third failed attempt you will not receive credit for the course.
- Once completed, complete the short survey and the certificate will be available for print.