This course is designed to help healthcare workers better manage the stress and challenges they encounter each day to improve patient care.
- Differentiate between burnout, compassion fatigue, and depression;
- Explain the connection between burnout, compassion fatigue, and depression and decreased patient outcomes;
- Discuss effective strategies for dealing with compassion fatigue, burnout and depression; and
- Develop a plan for implementing effective strategies for dealing with compassion fatigue, burnout and depression
Expiration Date: 04-30-2017
Before You Begin
Register for a free account at American Kidney Fund.
- Enroll in the course
- Take the post test. A score of 80% or greater is needed to pass. If you fail the first time, you have only one chance to pass before being blocked from taking the test for 7 days. After a third failed attempt you will not receive credit for the course.
- Once completed, complete the short survey and the certificate will be available for print.