This webinar provides an overview of positive airway devices and how they aid clinicians in providing airway clearance and lung expansion therapy.
- Review normal mucociliary transport
- Explain and identify the need for airway clearance and lung expansion
- Describe various airway clearance and lung expansion techniques
- Identify the patient factors used for technique selection
Expiration Date: 04-01-2018
This course is approved for 1.0 CE credit(s).
Before You Begin
- View the webinar
- Take the post test. A score of 80% or greater is needed to pass.
- Once completed, complete the short survey and the certificate will be available for print.